Benefit (The 50th Anniversary Enhanced Edition)
Jethro Tull's 1970 classic Benefit will be celebrated in a brand-new 4CD/2DVD set, featuring remixes by Steven Wilson, an abundance of previously unreleased material, packaged within a deluxe hardback book, containing 100 pages of commentary from numerous contributors alongside hordes of images of the band creating and performing their first million-selling album. After pandemic-enforced delays, Benefit (The 50th Anniversary Enhanced Edition) will finally be out on November 5.
- Original album and associated recordings remixed by Steven Wilson
- Additional associated recordings including mono and stereo mixes of various A and B sides
- The 1970 Fillmore at Tanglewood concert, with new stereo remix by Steven Wilson
- Live At The Aragon Ballroom, Chicago 1970 concert in mono
- Steven Wilson's 2013 remix of the album, 5 extra tracks in DTS and Dolby 5.1 surround and stereo 96/24 LPCM with Flat transfers of the original UK+US LP master in LPCM and Additional tracks Sweet Dream, 17 & The Witch's Promise
- The 1970 Fillmore at Tanglewood concert on video with Steven Wilson's 2020 audio remix in stereo and 5.1 surround